We Provide In Person Training for the following Courses:
- CPR/AED: Adult, Pediatric & Infant (Workplace/Community) (1.5 Hours)
- CPR for the Healthcare Professional: Basic Life Support (BLS) (2.0 Hours)
- Basic First Aid: Adult, Pediatric & Infant (2.5 Hours)
- Bloodborne Pathogens (1.5 Hours)
- AHA BLS (3-4 Hours)
Multiple Course Discount
- 2 Courses - $39.00 (Example: CPR and First Aid)
- 3 Courses - $52.50 (Example: CPR, First Aid, & Bloodborne Pathogens)
How Does It Work?
- Step 1: Check our Training Calendar.
- Step 2: Register online or call us at (800) 728-0209 and tell us what class or classes you are interested in.
- Step 3: Attend the class.
- Step 4: Receive your certification.
Group Rates (2+ Students) - We will travel for groups of 10 or more
|Number of Students
||Call for Special Pricing
Save money with our Group Rates!
CPR Classes are available throughout the Tucson Metropolitan Area
on this site. You can learn CPR through our programs taught by professionals.
We pride ourselves on our ability to offer better quality services and education.
CPR and First Aid classes will be instructed in Tucson, Oro Valley, Sahuarita, Corona de Tucson, Marana, Vail, Green Valley, Oracle, Red Rock, Amado, San Manuel, Tubac, Mammoth, Pomerene, Rio Rico, Patagonia, Kearny, and other cities in the Tucson Metro Area.
All of our staff members have real life experience in actually performing CPR.
For more information or to schedule a class session please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This site is dedicated to providing up to date and accurate information to people looking to obtain CPR certification.
Now Scheduling Classes for CPR & First Aid
Questions? email us at email@example.com or call us at (800) 728-0209.